Zehnder’s One Day Kids Camp – Culinary Fun with a Splash!
August 9 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$95.00
Looking for a great Kid’s Summer Camp program? Are your children always helping in the kitchen, asking to bake cookies or how to cook? Then Zehnder’s “Culinary Skills with a Splash” Day Camp is perfect for your child!
What Will Your Child Experience?
The day begins with our professional bakers teaching your children how to make fresh baked goods from scratch. They may even bring some goodies home to share.
Next, they meet our Chefs who give hands-on instructions on preparing their lunch from start to finish. Before and during lunch, campers will be taught some basic dining etiquette and table manners.
After lunch, there is craft time and campers will participate in outdoor activities at The Fortress Golf Course. The day will conclude with time to play at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark.
Day’s Activities Include:
• Bakery – Monster Cookies, Banana Chocolate Chip Pound Bread
• Kitchen – Help prepare lunch: Zehnder’s Fried Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Potato Dinner Rolls, Mashed Potatoes & Ice Cream Sundaes
• Craft Time – Make a unique craft to take home
• The Fortress – Outdoor activities
• Splash Village – Supervised free time in the waterpark and arcade
Camp Fee Includes
• Camp T-Shirt
• Chef’s Hat
• Camp Photo
• All Supplies & Ingredients
• Certificate of Participation
• Staff Supervision
Cost is $95 per person. Registration is limited to 24 campers, minimum of 15 required. For boys and girls ages 9-12. Book online below or call (989) 652-0450. Registration is due by Monday, July 17, 2023.
- August 9
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Events, Kids Camp, Special Menu, The Fortress Golf Course, Zehnder's Bakery, Zehnder's of Frankenmuth, Zehnder's Splash Village
- Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth
730 S. Main Street
Frankenmuth, MI 48734 United States + Google Map
- View Venue Website
Friday Night FlightsJune 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Eagles Tribute Featuring Flatbed Ford – June 8-9, 2023June 8 - June 9